If you’ve just moved into a new space, you should cleanse your home of any residual or negative energies that might still be there from the previous owners. Or, if you’ve just gone through a breakup, had a big life transition, or you’re just in a funk, clearing stagnant or bad energy from your home can help. But how do you know if you have negative energy in your home, and how do you clear it out?

Some experiences that may call for a house cleansing are:

• Enhance the home by creating sacred space, and surrounding yourself with divine energy for an elevated vibration and protection.

• Clean the energy before bringing a new sensitive baby home. 

• Having trouble selling a home? House clearings can improve how others feel when walking through the space.

• Start off in a new home with the clean, fresh energy for positive new beginnings and help foster a warm inviting home feeling.

• When you have unwanted house guests

• You're feeling negative energies in the home or having frequent nightmares.

• There is sickness within the home, arguments are occurring with relationships or you're going through a string of bad luck. 

• You find that work stress is carrying into home life, objects are moving or shifting to new positions, there's a parting of ways with someone.

• New beginnings are always a good time to start with a clean slate.

CLEANSING STAGNANT OR NEGATIVE ENERGY FROM YOUR HOME OR WORKSPACE

HOUSE

Clearing

Your home should be your safe haven, a place where you feel relaxed, happy, and at peace. But when bad energy is lingering around your home can quickly become the complete opposite, a place of unrest and negativity. And when you have this negative energy in your home, it can affect every other aspect of your life. That’s why house cleansings can be an important part of your personal well-being.

smudging.jpg
smudging 2.jpg

Information to Consider Before Scheduling A House Clearing.

House Clearing:

• Pricing begins at $150 based on home starting at 1,200 sq ft.

• Pricing fluctuates based on travel time & size of a home.

• Homes or Apartments 1200 sq ft or less will be priced on a case by case basis, please contact Audra for details.

• A sliding scale may be used for those on a low or fixed income.

 

For those who live further than 30 miles from Audra's location in Florida, an additional fee may be applied to cover the additional travel costs.

Cancellations are done on a case-by-case basis.

If an appointment is canceled 24 hours before the scheduled time, 70 percent of the total will be refunded. The remaining 30% balance is applied to filing and clerical work during the negotiation process.

51.jpg
18.jpg
32_edited.jpg

Due to COVID-19, some policies have changed regarding house clearings. In order for a house blessing to take place, you must agree to the following:

 

• Anyone who will be attending the clearing is asked to wear a mask over their mouth and nose during the visit.

• Internal doors and external windows will need to be open at arrival in order to limit unnecessary touching inside of the home.

• Members of the household are welcome and encouraged to follow Audra through the house and participate in the clearing. 

• Please include the full address, size of the home, size of the garage (if included) in order to receive a quote.